The Vertex-Transitive Graphs on 17 Vertices
Last update=21 Feb, 2009
There are 35 connected vertex-transitive graphs on 17 vertices. The three that are self-complementary are shown here.
The order of the automorphism group is given in square brackets in each window's title.
- Cn means the cycle of length n
- Cn(k) means the cycle of length n with chords of length k
- ~G means the complement of G
- The suffix SC on a graph means self-complementary.
- Paley(n) means the Paley graph on n vertices, where n is a prime power congruent to 1, (mod 4).
It has vertices 1,2,...,n,
and all edges [i,j] such that i-j is a perfect square in GF(n).
The Paley graphs are always self-complementary.
Back to the Groups & Graphs home page.