Volume LX, July, 2001
- Malcolm Greig, "Recursive Constructions of Balanced Incomplete Block Designs with Block Size of 7 "
- Masakazu Nihei, "On the Toughness of the Middle Graph of a Graph"
- Zhou Bo, "Weak Exponent of Indecomposability of an Irreducible Boolean Matrix"
- Takayuki Nakamura and Kiyoshi Yoshimoto, "Transformation of Spanning Trees in a 2-Connected Graph"
- Scott P. Martin, Jeffrey S. Powell and Douglas F. Rall, "On the independence number of the Cartesian product of caterpillars"
- Christian Barrientos, "Graceful labelings of cyclic snakes "
- Xiaotao Cai and Warren E. Shreve, "(2 mod 4)-cycles "
- Konrad Piwakowski and Stanislaw P. Radziszowski, "The Ramsey Multiplicity of K4 "
- Magdalena Kucharska, "On (k,l)-Kernels of Orientations of Special Graphs "
- Deok Rak Bae and Jong Youl Kim, "The Jump Number of P x n "
- Sheng Bau, "The Connectivity of Matching Transformation Graphs of Cubic Bipartite Plane Graphs "
- F. Comellas and M. Mitjana, "Cycles in the cycle prefix digraph "
- Andrea Hackmann and Arnfried Kemnitz, "List Edge Colorings of Outerplanar Graphs "
- Masakazu Nihei, "On the matching polynomials of the complete n-partite graph "
- G.L. Chia and Chee-Kit Ho, "On the Chromatic Uniqueness of Edge-Gluing of Complete Bipartite Graphs and Cycles "
- Jian Shen and D.A. Gregory, "On the Girth of Digraphs with High Connectivity "
- P. Mark Kayll, "Asymptotically good choice numbers of multigraphs "
- Neville Robbins, "Some Identities Related to Ramanujan's Tau Function "
- Kiyoshi Yoshimoto, "The Connectivities of Trunk Graphs of Connected Graphs "
- H.L. Abbott and D.R. Hare, "Families of 4-Sets Without Property B "
- W.S. Ng, "A Problem on Linear Functions and Subsets of a Finite Field "
- Guillermo Duran and Min Chih Lin, "Clique graphs of Helly circular arc graphs "
- Roberto B. Corcino, "Some Theorems on Generalized Stirling Numbers "
- Marcia R. Cerioli and Jayme L. Szwarcfiter, "A Characterization of Edge Clique Graphs "
- Hong Wang, "Directed Bipartite Graphs Containing Every Possible Pair of Directed Cycles"
- Rachid Cherifi, Sylvain Gravier and Ismail Zighem, "Bounds on domination number of complete grid graphs"
- Stephan Foldes and Alexander Lawrenz, "On the Face Lattice of a Poset Polyhedron "
Back to the Ars Combinatoria page.